Business Report invites you to celebrate the 2020 Influential Women in Business with two special virtual events on Wednesday, July 29.
The celebration was originally scheduled as a live event but is now virtual in keeping with restrictions on community events due to the pandemic. It will begin at 8:30 a.m. with a webcast, Influential Women in Business: A Conversation About Resilience. At 11 a.m., Business Report will honor the 2020 Influential Women in Business in a special virtual livestreamed event.
Both events are free and are sponsored by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana, b1BANK, Kean Miller LLP, Mercedes Benz of Baton Rouge and Skincare Aesthetics of Baton Rouge.
Those being recognized this year are:
• Cheri Ausberry, Louisiana customer service manager, Entergy
• Kim Bowman, founder, The Bella Bowman Foundation
• Stacia Haynie, executive vice president and provost, LSU
• Racheal Hebert, president and CEO, Sexual Trauma Awareness & Response Center
• Norisha Kirts Glover, owner, NRK Construction
• Gloria Moncada, refinery manager, ExxonMobil
• Tiffany Stewart, director of Behavior Technology Laboratory and Pennington Diabetes Clinic, Pennington Biomedical Research Center
• Padma Vatsavai, founder and CEO, Vinformatix
The celebration begins at 8:30 a.m. with a webcast, Influential Women in Business: A Conversation About Resilience. Join us for an hour of conversation with five former Influential Women in Business honorees. In this moderated and Q+A session, we’ll talk about how the ability to be resilient—to bounce back, regroup, and lead and inspire others—is an enormously important attribute for women, both in their professional and personal lives. Panelists will share the source of our resilience and what has sustained and challenged it—not just in this moment in time, but throughout their lives and careers.
Panelists are L’Auberge Baton Rouge Vice President and General Manager Kim Ginn, Jani-King of Baton Rouge franchise owner Monique Scott-Spaulding, ExxonMobil Chemical Baton Rouge Polyolefins Plant Manager Angela Zeringue, Emergent Method Director of Training Julie Laperouse, and author and leadership coach Dima Ghawi.
The Influential Women in Business virtual awards event recognizing the honorees will begin at 11 a.m. It will livestream through Facebook and YouTube.