• Nancy L. Lagarde has been hired as a health care director for LaPorte Sehrt Romig Hand. Lagarde most recently served as chief audit executive and director of internal audit for the Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System.
• Michael McLachlan has been hired as a health care director for LaPorte Sehrt Romig Hand. McLachlan most recently served as director of health care advisory services for KPMG in Dallas.
ADVERTISING AND MARKETING
• Christin Clement has been hired as interactive designer for Rockit Science Agency. In her new role, Clement will be working on interactive projects for the agency’s clients.
• Kevin Phillips has been promoted to project director for EATEL. Phillips has been with the company for 12 years. In his new role, he will oversee the strategic alignment of projects and assist with mitigating risks, as well as assist in executing each task in compliance with the company’s project management methodology by mentoring and guiding project managers.
• Arash Zarei has been hired as vice president of sales and marketing for EATEL. Zarei, who has more than 25 years’ experience in the industry, most recently served as president of CoStreet Communications. In his new role, he will research and develop new market opportunities.
• Carlos Slawson has been promoted to professor in LSU’s E.J. Ourso College of Business. Slawson, the Latter & Blum Inc. Distinguished Professor in Business Administration, is the chair of the Department of Finance.
• Andrew C. Kolb has been elected a shareholder for Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz. Kolb practices in commercial litigation, with an emphasis in defending insurers in coverage, bad faith, fraud and breach of contract disputes.
• Bryan Cotton has been named manager of the Buckle Inc. store at the Mall of Louisiana. He most recently served as manager of the Buckle store in Hattiesburg, Miss.