Poll: Layoffs hit home

    Insider

    The economy is taking its toll in a personal way for respondents to a 10/12 poll. Some 69% of those who responded say they know someone who has been laid off. The remaining 31% do not. The 10/12 poll …


    Already a subscriber? .

    We are glad you enjoy reading Business Report.

    Continue reading this story and get ACCESS to all our content from any device with a subscription now.

    • Get access to more than a decade of story archives.
    • Get access to our searchable data center of TOP LISTS.
    • Get exclusive content only available to INSIDERS.