• Kevin Laird has been hired as an audit manager for Postlethwaite & Netterville. Laird most recently served as a senior auditor with a Big Four accounting firm.
BANKING AND FINANCE
• Rachael Alexander has been hired as vice president of business development for Bayou Federal Credit Union. Alexander has more than 23 years’ experience in the industry. In her new role, she will help the credit union expand its service to members, select employee groups and communities.
• Harris Miller has been promoted to director of network services for EATEL. Miller has been with the company for 14 years. In his new role, he will continue to manage its core network, including enhancing and expanding its underlying Ethernet/IP data network.
• Ashley Phillips has been promoted to vice president of network operations and engineering for EATEL. Phillips has been with the company for 23 years. In his new role, he will be responsible for all aspects of its core network, while continuing to help determine the company’s technical vision and strategic focus.
• Owen Weber has been hired as vice president of sales and marketing for Louisiana Radio Network and Tiger Rag magazine. Weber most recently served as vice president and general manager of Guaranty Broadcasting.
• Jim Horton has been hired as vice president of business development for Ford, Bacon & Davis. Horton most recently served in the same capacity for ENGlobal Engineering.
• Scott Kipper has been hired as CEO for the state Office of Group Benefits. Kipper most recently served as deputy commissioner of the Office of Health Insurance for the Louisiana Department of Insurance.
• Nick Karl has been hired as sales director for Peoples Health. Karl most recently served as director of community affairs for the New Orleans Saints. In his new role, he will direct beneficiary enrollment and retention of the company’s Medicare Advantage products and services, as well as oversee the internal sales force and contracted sales agents.
• Aimee Kilpatrick has been promoted to regional senior vice president and regional vice president of sales administration for Wright & Percy Insurance. Kilpatrick most recently served as vice president of sales administration. In her new role, she will oversee recruiting efforts for the company.
• Trent Sandahl has been promoted to regional senior vice president and regional property and casualty practice leader. Sandahl most recently served as property and casualty team leader. In his new role, he will oversee the sales team in the commercial lines department.
• Connie Boudreaux has been hired as marketing director for Cancer Services of Greater Baton Rouge. Boudreaux most recently served as the marketing assistant at Bascom-Hunter. In her new role, she will oversee the agency’s website and social media efforts as well as outreach and publications.
• Ashley Bryant has been hired as director of public/private partnerships for the Louisiana Construction Education Foundation and Pelican Chapter, Associated Builders and Contractors Industrial Craft Training Center. Bryant most recently served in the administration of Gov. Bobby Jindal. In her new role, she will oversee the company’s development office and garner support for the foundation and the Industrial Training Center.
• Connie Caldwell has been hired as the annual giving manager for the Baton Rouge General Foundation. Caldwell most recently served as development director for Cancer Services of Greater Baton Rouge. In her new role, she will work to advance the foundation’s mission while raising funds through annual giving efforts.
• Natalie Barranco has been hired as chief operation officer for Calco Travel and Hotard Coaches. Barranco most recently served as chief financial officer. In her new role, she will oversee maintenance, marketing, operations, safety and sales departments.