Sponsored by LSU Flores MBA Program
Too often, passion and determination just aren’t enough to carry a career to the level of success you want to achieve. Adding an MBA to your resumé can make a big difference and finding the right MBA program to deliver experience with its curriculum can play a major factor in your success.
For students who manage full-time family and work responsibilities, the online components of hybrid courses provide independence to pace their learning. The LSU Flores MBA Program is nationally ranked and lets students learn on their time with a traditional, two-year full-time program, a one-year full-time program for business majors, a part-time online (no residency requirement) program, and an Executive MBA Flex.
Beginning January 2021, LSU’s Executive MBA Flex format will incorporate a hybrid curriculum delivery, blending online learning with robust campus residencies. Students will also engage in experiential learning opportunities and travel the world to work on global projects.
Become invaluable with a customizable experience. The Flores Executive MBA Flex format provides students with a combination of online materials, instructional activities, and limited face-to-face classes. Throughout the 36-hour, 20-month track, students will meet one weekend a month to engage in an enhanced classroom experience and offer more flexibility and convenience to part-time MBA students. Visit mba.lsu.edu for information on all Flores MBA tracks.
ADVANTAGES OF EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING
• Receive real-world opportunities with social-mission-based organizations.
• Partner with Baton Rouge and New Orleans startups and small enterprises.
• Work in case teams to deliver real-world consultative solutions.
• Study real-world problems in their cultural contexts.
• Travel internationally and work with partner companies to deliver consultative solutions.
• Enhance cultural intelligence through global tours and visits.
• Conduct leadership and professional development opportunities with executive coaching.
Interested in the Executive MBA Flex track? Sign up for an info session to see if this format fits your needs. Zoom instructions will be emailed to everyone who RSVPs. Fall Zoom sessions are available September 17 and October 1.