The Capitol Region is filled with restaurants and bars serving light bites, meals and desserts after 9 p.m.—some even offer special late-night snack menus. On the weekends, several restaurants extend their hours to as late as 3:30 a.m.
225 compiled a list of some restaurants to keep in mind the next time you need a late dinner:
Here’s a sampling of a few open after 9 p.m.:
• Bin 77 Bistro & Wine—Open until 10 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday, closed on Sunday
• Cecelia Creole Bistro—Open until 10 p.m. Monday-Saturday
• George’s Restaurant on George O’Neal Road—Open Sunday until 9:30 p.m., 10:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday, and 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday
• The Gregory Jours—Open until 10 p.m. Sunday-Thursday, 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday
And some serving after midnight:
• Barcadia—Open until midnight on Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday, 1 a.m. Friday and Saturday
• Bumsteers—Open till midnight Sunday-Thursday, 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday
• The Chimes—Open until 2 a.m. Monday-Saturday, midnight Sunday.
Read the full story from 225 Dine to get the whole list, and sign up for the free 225 Dine e-newsletter here.