It’s all fun and games when you’re browsing the toy aisles—stuffed bunnies, bikes and dollhouses are all sure to please. But when it comes to picking out a gift for a friend, sister or co-worker, that’s uncharted waters.
As an extension of annual gift guides published by Business Report sister publication inRegister, we rounded up a few go-to gifts from local stores and a little beyond that strike a balance between fun and useful—aka ideal for gifting to even the girl that has everything. For a little something extra, we suggest adding some dried florals to the top of the gift. Not only will they make your gift stand out, but they can be reused for a holiday centerpiece.
For more gift ideas, check out all of inRegister’s guides here.
- Assouline Be R Guest: How to Party Chic book, $50, Red Onion
- Beneath the Bark necklace, $25, Wanderlust by Abby
- Pressed flower and butterfly coasters, $10 each, Arte di Kristen
- Personalized leather AirPods case, $35, Mon Purse
- Franco Franco Ferrari scarf, $250, Kiki
- Loeffler Randall mules, $395, Aria
- Montblanc Meisterstruck gold-coasted ballpoint pen, price upon request, Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Coach O and Joe Burrow earrings, $10 each, Ryan Be Tryin
- Rainbow beaded clutch, $261, Eros
- Tortoise salad servers, $95, Gourmet Girls
- Handmade tray, $55, Hands Producing Hope