Meet the Influential Women in Business class of 2015
The Capital Region is home to a flourishing community of companies, innovators and leaders—particularly women leaders. Each year, Business Report publishes its annual Influential Women in Business issue, which honors talented female leaders who hold influential roles in a variety of sectors, including manufacturing, law, technology, finance, health care, government, education and nonprofit work.
Though they work in different fields, this year’s honorees share a spirit of perseverance and a passion for what they do. The honorees, as profiled in the new issue of Business Report, are:
- Sara Porter “D-D” Breaux, head coach of LSU gymnastics.
- Melissa Campesi, CEO and chairman of LCTA Workers’ Comp.
- Renee Chatelain, executive director of the Manship Theatre.
- Missy Epperson, senior vice president of Regions Bank.
- Debra Lockwood, president and chief financial officer of Provident Resources Group.
- Andrea Lewis Miller, chancellor of Baton Rouge Community College.
- Nanette McCann, principal of Baton Rouge Magnet High School & Lee High School.
- Dr. Meredith Warner, orthopedic surgeon and founder of Warner Orthopedics & Wellness
- Angela Zeringue, plant manager at ExxonMobil Baton Rouge Polyolefins.
Along with their profiles in the new issue of Business Report, members of this year’s Influential Women in Business class will be honored at a special luncheon next month. The event will take place on Wednesday, June 10, from 11:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Crowne Plaza, 4728 Constitution Ave. Individual tickets are $45 and can be purchased online.