Tickets available to 2017 Business Awards and Hall of Fame gala
Join Business Report and Junior Achievement in honoring this year’s Business Awards and Hall of Fame winners. This year’s winners, as selected by a panel of five independent judges, are:
- Hall of Fame Laureates: Bobby Yarborough, CEO and co-owner of Manda Fine Meats; and J.B. Olinde, president and CEO of B. Olinde & Sons (posthumous)
- Businessperson of the Year: Dave Roberts, owner of Excel Group
- Young Businessperson of the Year: William McGehee, CEO of Tin Roof
- Company of the Year (100 or more employees): Capitol City Produce
- Company of the Year (fewer than 100 employees): Emergent Method
All of this year’s honorees will be profiled in the March 14 issue of Business Report. They also will be honored at the 2017 Business Awards and Hall of Fame gala taking place on Thursday, March 16, at the Crowne Plaza Baton Rouge, 4728 Constitution Ave.
A cocktail and buffet reception will start at 6:30 p.m. with the award presentation to follow at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $80, and tables of 10 cost $750. Get complete event details and tickets.
Get more details about all of Business Report’s events in 2017.