Get your tickets for the 2018 Business Awards and Hall of Fame gala
Tickets are on sale now for the 2018 Business Awards and Hall of Fame gala, which takes place on Thursday, April 12, at Crowne Plaza. The gala kicks off with a cocktail and buffet reception at 6:30 p.m, followed by the awards presentation for this year’s honorees at 7:30 p.m. Tickets cost $80, and tables of 10 are available for $750.
Presented annually by Business Report and Junior Achievement, the Business Awards and Hall of Fame highlights the successes, accomplishments and contributions of local businesses and entrepreneurs, as selected by a panel of five independent judges. This year’s honorees are:
- Hall of Fame Laureate: Newton Thomas
- Businessperson of the Year: Diane Allen of Diane Allen & Associates
- Young Businessperson of the Year: Chad Foster of Gator Millworks
- Company of the Year (100 or more employees): ITI Technical College
- Company of the Year (fewer than 100 employees): General Informatics
All of the honorees will be profiled in the March 27 issue of Business Report. Get complete event details and tickets, and check out the full schedule of Business Report events taking place this year.