Keeping your data safe means being sure that your passwords are strong and cannot be easily accessed or guessed. Use the following security tips from CMA to protect your accounts, applications, and information:
- Use a unique password for each website and application.
- Do not use words or numbers that can be easily guessed.
- Keep your passwords private.
- Use multi-factor authentication (MFA) wherever possible.
- In a corporate setting, use Privileged Access Management (PAM) tools to manage and control access to sensitive and administrative passwords.