Business Report and Junior Achievement will honor six Baton Rouge individuals and companies at the 2021 Business Awards & Hall of Fame gala in March. This year’s winners, as selected by a panel of independent judges, are:
- Hall of Fame Laureate: Chef John Folse, founder, Chef John Folse & Company
- Hall of Fame Laureate: Homer Knost, founder, Arkel International (posthumous)
- Businessperson of the Year: Brandon Landry, founder and CEO, Walk On’s Sports Bistreaux
- Young Businessperson of the Year: Nick Speyrer, President, Emergent Method
- Company of the Year (100 or more employees): Lipsey’s
- Company of the Year (fewer than 100 employees): City Group Hospitality
All of this year’s honorees will be profiled in the March edition of Business Report and honored at a gala on Tuesday, March 30, at the Crowne Plaza Baton Rouge. Sponsors of the event are Franklin, Capital One and Hannis T Bourgeois.