Business Report will celebrate the nine 2021 Influential Women in Business at a luncheon scheduled for May 19.
Doors open at 11 a.m.; the luncheon and awards will begin at 11:45. This year’s event will again feature a special panel discussion with the honorees.
Tickets are on sale now at brwib2021.eventbrite.com. Individual tickets are $55; a reserved table of 10 is $550.
Sponsors are b1BANK, Franciscan University, Kean Miller, Mercedes Benz of Baton Rouge and Pinnacle Exterior Construction.
This years honorees are:
• State Rep. Paula Davis, who represents District 69;
• Yolanda Dixon, secretary of the Louisiana Senate;
• Vanessa Graham, owner of VGraham LLC;
• Susanne Hall, vice president for the west region of Coca-Cola Bottling UNITED;
• Stephanie Manson, chief operating officer for Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center;
• Yvette Marsh, executive director of talent management and facilities for the LSU Foundation;
• Kenya Messer, president and CEO of Louisiana Association of Independent Colleges and Universities;
• Dianna Payton, CEO of YWCA Greater Baton Rouge;
• Sasha Thackaberry, vice president of LSU Online & Continuing Education.