The Mayor’s Office of Homeland Security, in partnership with Baton Rouge General and other local hospitals and providers, has now opened a COVID-19 drive-thru community testing center. But before you hop in your car, make sure you’ve gone through this checklist first:
- Have you contacted your health care provider?
- A provider’s order is required to receive testing so be sure to contact them first.
- Are you showing symptoms?
- Fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- Where do I go?
- The testing center is open Monday-Friday, 1-3 p.m. and is located at our Mid City hospital. You can enter on Wabash Blvd. from North Blvd.