2017 Business Awards & Hall of Fame honorees announced
Editor’s note: This story has been updated since its original publication to accurately reflect the number of judges.
Business Report and Junior Achievement this morning announced the individuals and companies to be honored at the 2017 Business Awards and Hall of Fame gala in March. This year’s winners, as selected by a panel of five independent judges, are:
- Hall of Fame Laureates: Bobby Yarborough, CEO and co-owner of Manda Fine Meats; and J.B. Olinde, president and CEO of B. Olinde & Sons (posthumous)
- Businessperson of the Year: Dave Roberts, owner of Excel Group
- Young Businessperson of the Year: William McGehee, CEO of Tin Roof
- Company of the Year (100 or more employees): Capitol City Produce
- Company of the Year (fewer than 100 employees): Emergent Method
All of this year’s honorees will be profiled in the March 14 issue of Business Report and honored at a banquet on Thursday, March 16. Get complete event details and tickets.