Key stories from the past week that you may have missed:
- Father of former LSU football player got $180K in stolen money from John Paul Funes
- $255M in fed funds for drainage projects at risk because BR can’t find matching dollars
- Stormwater Master Plan also on hold because BR lacks the money
- After full fed funding, what happens to local tax dollars for Comite Diversion project?
- Downtown public parking management contract down to three finalists
- Homebuilders embrace new Livingston Parish flood zone ordinance
- Business gets mixed results from Louisiana legislative session
- Publisher: Take a step forward on revitalizing Florida Boulevard
- Riegel: Trying to make sense of MovEBR management contracts
- JR Ball: How is it possible Baton Rouge can’t find $2 million in matching funds?