• Jean Gregory has been hired as a manager in the tax services group for Postlethwaite & Netterville. Gregory most recently served as a manager for a South Carolina firm.
BANKING AND FINANCE
• Raven A. Bass has been hired as vice president/trust officer for Regions Morgan Keegan Trust. Bass most recently served as a trust officer for Jeff Davis Bank & Trust Company in Jennings. In her new role, she will be responsible for managing personal trust relationships.
• Tyler Grodi has been hired as president/chief executive officer of E Federal Credit Union. Grodi most recently served as president/CEO of Black Hills Federal Credit Union in Rapid City, S.D.
• Terri Norris has been promoted to vice president of Hancock Bank. Norris, who has 25 years’ experience in the industry, has been with the company since 2004. She currently serves as branch manager of the Greenwell Springs location.
• Yvette Rowell has been promoted to vice president of Hancock Bank. Rowell has been with the company since 2003. She currently serves as Louisiana regional human resources manager.
• Dee Sanders has been hired as call center manager for Dow Louisiana Federal Credit Union. Sanders most recently served as a call center account manager. In her new role, she will be responsible for ensuring exceptional member service, maintaining goals and standards, managing relationships with members, managing staff and the overall operations of her department.
• Eddy Vargas has been hired as vice president of human resources for Dow Louisiana Federal Credit Union. Vargas most recently served as director of operations/human resources in the automobile industry. In his new role, he will assist with the development and implementation of strategic planning, develop effective recruiting programs, analyze and coordinate benefits programs, and oversee the development and implementation of training programs.
COMMUNICATIONS AND MEDIA
• Nathan Calhoun has been hired as art director for Wright Feigley Communications. Calhoun most recently served as a graphic designer for Louisiana Business Inc.
• Kendra Simon has been promoted to general manager of the Perkins Road location of Cintas. Simon has been with the company for 12 years, most recently as group production director/Six Sigma Black Belt.
• Lillian Derouen has been promoted to director of sales support in the marketing division of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana. Derouen, who has been with the company since 1996, most recently served as manager of sales support. In her new role, she will continue to support, educate and train all regional office sales support staff, as well as oversee her team’s efforts to meet departmental goals and develop and implement a consistent approach across all sales regions.
• Amy Garrison has been hired as manager of ITS host provider services in the benefits administration division of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana. Garrison has more than 18 years’ experience in the industry. In her new role, she will coordinate the operational activities of her division, including the development and revision of standard operational and working practices.
• Dr. Ken Phenow has been hired as chief medical officer and senior vice president of clinical affairs for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana. Phenow most recently served as the senior market medical executive for CIGNA Healthcare in north Texas and Oklahoma. In his new role, he will provide clinical leadership and oversee the medical staff, as well as lead quality-based clinical improvement and well programs, and administer medical policy development.
• C. Stokes McConnell Jr. has joined Adams and Reese. McConnell most recently was a partner at Long Law Firm, where he oversaw its public finance practice. He serves as underwriters’ counsel for national and regional investment banking firms, and bond counsel on behalf of private commercial companies in connection with industrial development financings and GO Zone transactions; and he represents state and municipal issuers with an emphasis on transactions benefiting nonprofit 501[c] organizations and public and private higher educational institutions.
• Alex Pucheu has joined Adams and Reese. Pucheu most recently was a partner at Long Law Firm, where he practiced in public finance. He serves as bond counsel, underwriter’s counsel, issuer counsel and borrower counsel on several types of fixed-rate and variable-rate taxable and tax-exempt transactions for issuers, borrowers and financial institutions.