|New hires and promotions in the Greater Baton Rouge area|
BANKING AND FINANCE
• Jeree Cheney has been promoted to loan officer for the Bank of Zachary. Cheney has been with the bank for 15 years.
• Judy Foreman has been promoted to mortgage lending manager for the Bank of Zachary. Foreman has been with the bank for more than 40 years.
• Fonda Funderburk has been promoted to vice president/retail operations manager for the Bank of Zachary. Funderburk, who has been with the bank for more than 29 years, most recently serviced as the main office manager. In her new role, she will direct the bank's consumer lending activities.
• Tanya Fontenot has been hired as regional marketing manager for Amerisource Funding. Fontenot most recently served as business development manager for Allied Affiliated Funding. In her new role, she is responsible for securing direct business and working with the company's referral source base.
• Jackson McLarty has been hired as a loan officer for Citizens Bank & Trust Co. McLarty most recently worked for Republic Finance. In his new role, he is responsible for business development and commercial lending.
• Diana Weems has been promoted to branch manager of the Perkins Rowe location of Citizens Bank and Trust Co. Weems, who has been with the bank for 16 years, most recently served as assistant branch manager.
• Colin Wallace has been hired as the Southeast Louisiana district manager for Capital One Home Loans. Wallace most recently served as a team leader for Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. In his new role, he is responsible for the team's origination goals and strategy.
• Susan de la Houssaye has been hired as counselor/national recruiting coordinator for LSU's Paul M. Hebert Law Center. De la Houssaye, who has more than seven years' experience in the industry, most recently served as legal recruiting coordinator for the New York office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher.
• Erin Guruli has been hired as director of career services and employer relations for LSU's Paul M. Hebert Law Center. Guruli most recently served as a business development director for the staffing firm Special Counsel.
• Dr. Roland Grieb has been hired as market medical director for Peoples Health. Grieb, who has more than 25 years' experience in the industry, most recently served as medical director for Health Care Excel. In his new role, he is responsible for quality of care programs, process improvement, project implementation, operational management and clinical oversight.
• Charles Hodgson has been hired as IT manager for clinical divisions for Peoples Health. Hodgson, who has 30 years' experience in the industry, most recently served as director of information technology for LSU Healthcare Network. In his new role, he is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining electronic health record applications for the company's contracted providers.
• Dr. Brian Ladner has joined North Oaks Orthopaedic Specialty Center as a traumatologist. Ladner, who specializes in high-energy trauma, treats severe fractures of all major bones and provides care for fractures that have failed to heal despite surgery or casting. He also is trained in complex hip reconstructions.
• Dr. Judson Penton has joined North Oaks Orthopaedic Specialty Center as a sports medicine specialist. Penton treats of injuries to the shoulders, hips, knees and elbows. He also is trained in arthroscopy, including minimally invasive procedures used to treat athletic hip pain, ligament reconstruction of the knee and rotator cuff repairs.
• Andy Papson has been hired as executive chef of Tallulah Crafted Food and Wine Bar, inside the Renaissance Hotel. Papson most recently served as executive chef at the New Orleans Marriott. In his new role, he will oversee the culinary operations of the hotel.
• Jan Moller has been hired as director of the Louisiana Budget Project. Moller most recently served as capital bureau reporter for The Times-Picayune.
• Blake McGehee has been hired as real estate portfolio manager for Guaranty Corporation. McGehee most recently served as a developer for McGehee Properties. In his new role, he will be responsible for building the company's real estate portfolio through acquisitions and development.
comments powered by Disqus
Social media lessons from Mike the Tiger
Garage to globe
News roundup: OLOL gets WellSpots designation by state … New insurance website up for state workers, retirees … Hearing scheduled today in lawsuit against Edmonson pension hike
UCLA: Interest rates to rise in March
U.S. budget deficit narrows in August
Icahn, Soros, Druckenmiller, And Now Zell: The Billionaires Are All Quietly Preparing For The Plunge
EPA looking at new mandates on methane