- For the survivors
- Jump Start
- David Maples and Virginia Huling
- Dawn Harris
- Paul A. Salles
- La. ranked No. 19 for new business growth, 2009-2012
- RNC going 'all in in Louisiana' with Project Geaux Red
Hosted by Shauna Sanford and Charlie Whinham of Louisiana: The State We're In throughout the Legislative session and...
- Planning Commission OK's adding Holcomb as finalist for planning director
- Capitol Views: Breaux pushes for Medicaid expansion
- Lamar gets IRS approval for REIT conversion
- Amedisys finalizes $150 million payment to settle Medicare fraud case
- Charlie Cook: Landrieu's re-election bid in danger; Jindal's presidential hopes thin
SIGN UP FOR DAILY REPORT
AND OTHER ENEWSLETTERS
DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX
A Day in the Life: Vinh Phat Oriental Foods
Vinh Phat Oriental Foods & Gifts is the place to go for dragon fruit, kabocha pumpkins and taro. The 30-year-old Asian grocery in the Far East Plaza Shopping Center, at 12351 Florida Blvd., carries a variety of unique food and products from China, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia. It's co-owned by Nam and Judy Thai, who operate it with the help of their son, Michael Thai.
Big in Texas
When MAPP Construction's new Dallas-based public relations firm sent out an announcement last month introducing itself and also MAPP's recent hires in the company's Dallas office, it raised the question: What exactly is the Baton Rouge firm doing in Texas? Turns out, a lot.
Take a look at some of the Capital Region's digital entities and companies.
Louisiana politics back in headlines
No money necessary
I am a carbon criminal
Labor shortage threatens to bust shale boom