- For the survivors
- Jump Start
- David Maples and Virginia Huling
- Dawn Harris
- Paul A. Salles
- La. ranked No. 19 for new business growth, 2009-2012
- RNC going 'all in in Louisiana' with Project Geaux Red
Hosted by Shauna Sanford and Charlie Whinham of Louisiana: The State We're In throughout the Legislative session and...
- Capitol Views: Panel supports bill to shrink EBR school board
- Vacant tract on Pecue between I-10 and Perkins sells for $2.3 million
- Zoning code topples BR injury attorney's idea for an 18-wheeler atop new offices
- Land deals signal 'quicker pace' on Comite diversion project, attorney says
- '225 Weekender': Local stores celebrate Record Store Day
SIGN UP FOR DAILY REPORT
AND OTHER ENEWSLETTERS
DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX
A Day in the Life: Vinh Phat Oriental Foods
Vinh Phat Oriental Foods & Gifts is the place to go for dragon fruit, kabocha pumpkins and taro. The 30-year-old Asian grocery in the Far East Plaza Shopping Center, at 12351 Florida Blvd., carries a variety of unique food and products from China, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia. It's co-owned by Nam and Judy Thai, who operate it with the help of their son, Michael Thai.
Big in Texas
When MAPP Construction's new Dallas-based public relations firm sent out an announcement last month introducing itself and also MAPP's recent hires in the company's Dallas office, it raised the question: What exactly is the Baton Rouge firm doing in Texas? Turns out, a lot.
Take a look at some of the Capital Region's digital entities and companies.
The state of the GOP
No money necessary
Google Buys Drone Company Titan Aerospace
ON TAX DAY, RNC SUES THE IRS